Week 1: Campus photo shoot

Close up photograph of the benches by the bus. School is finally in session and we're ready 
we're ready to take on the new term. 
Overview photograph of Lainey. She was studying in the courtyard around one o'clock 
in the afternoon. 


  Medium shot of student studying in the court yard before class. She says 
that this is her favorite place to study on campus. 

About me: I am a journalism major with a lot of motivation to improve. I chose to take this class because of my interest in research, people, and the power of the trusted media. My three goals for this course are to improve my photography skills, learn how to research and observe more proficiently, and also discover things and people around me with wide eyes and an open mind.

My Next step for this photojournalism journey? I want to take news related photos around campus and at different campus events. I think I will start by taking pictures of the poetry club and the upcoming volleyball game.

A few ideas I have are..


LBCC volleyball -- I could shoot some close up photos of the players expressions before the game and after the game.

Hot shot cafe -- I could shoot some photos of the new design and events held inside.

Poetry club -- I could take pictures of the individuals in class and write a little bit about the club itself.




Comments

Popular Posts